Please read the Amazon Marketplace FAQ at https://developer.amazonservices.com/gp/mws/faq.html#sellerUsing3PApp (last Question on this page) and follow the instructions outlined there to setup your Amazon Seller Account for Agiliron Integration
A copy of the above FAQ is pasted below for reference along with the Agiliron information that needs to be provided
Q: I am an Amazon seller and I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account. What should I do?
Use the following instructions to grant access to your Amazon seller account by an application. The application developer should have given you the application's MWS developer account identifier.
- Go to http://developer.amazonservices.com
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- In the Application Name text box, type the name of the application that you want to use (enter "Agiliron" ). This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for your reference in the future.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number text box, enter the MWS developer account identifier given to you by the application developer (enter 9092-0462-2965).
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next.
- Copy your account identifiers (Merchant ID and Marketplace ID). It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
- Follow the instructions given to you by your application developer to enter your account identifiers into the application.
The images below capture the step by step process.
Updated over 2 years ago