"Duplicate Listing" allows for cloning of a previous listing to create a new one with the same field settings, this is a good productivity tool if you want to carry over previous settings to a new listing. To clone a listing follow the steps below.
- Go the "Channels > eBay" tab and select the listing(s) for cloning using the left column checkbox.
- Click the "Duplicate Listing" button
- This will take you to the eBay Listing page with all the fields filled in as in the original listing. This screen behaves the same way as the original listing as seen in Section Listing Products/Items on eBay above.
- Make the necessary changes to the listing field choices and click on the "Verify" button to check if eBay finds any problems with the field settings.
- If you get a positive response back from eBay (listing is highlighted "green" ), then click the "List on eBay" button to submit the listing to eBay. If the response is negative (listing highlighted in "red" or "yellow" , click the "Status" button for details of the problem identified by eBay.
Updated 3 months ago