This feature provides the ability to control the level of shared access users have to information created or assigned to other users - Settings > Default Organization Sharing Access.
By clicking on the "Edit Permissions" button, you can modify the default settings to one of the following options:
- Each user has only access to their own entity data or entity data assigned to them (e.g. Customers or Orders assigned to them)
- Public: Read Only
- Each user can see the entity data assigned to other users but not permitted to make any changes.
- Public: Read, Create/Edit
- Each user can see the entity data assigned to other users and allowed to change the information.
- Public: Read, Create/Edit, Delete
- Each user can see the entity data assigned to other users and allowed to change and delete the entities. This option is the default for all modules.
Updated almost 3 years ago