The editor facilitates easy customization of:
- Design layout
- Navigation Menus (header/footer)
- Look and Feel of the webstore
To begin, select an eligible them using the magnifying glass next to "Template Name".
- Click "Save" to update the theme.
- Select the "Edit" button next to the channel to re-open the channel settings.
- A new icon will appear next to the template name as shown below. Click this button to open the editor.
The editor will open and the theme is ready for customization.
- Click the "Channel Settings" button to return to the channel configuration screen.
The tool bar on the top right allows for the following:
- Device format selector – view at various device sizes.
- Reset to Live site at any time.
- Edit HTML source code .
- Preview changes before deploying to the Live site.
The tool bar on the top left allows for adding additional rows to the web page.
The small tool bars in each section allows for the following:
- Move the section
- Select column
- Add editable region
Select the icon to switch to a different web page in the template for editing. The pages are listed in alphabetical order.
Click on one of the page links to view the editable area.
- For this example, we selected the Footer page.
Updated 7 days ago