An advanced setting in backoffice allows you to update the user to whom you want to assign the upcoming orders from Shopify.
To update assigned to user:
- Go to Settings -> Channels.
- Click on the Edit icon of the Shopify Remote Store.
- Now click on the Advanced Channel Settings.
- Advanced Channel Settings pop-up screen will appear where in Order Owner Username in Back Office, enter the user name (order owner) to whom you want to assign the upcoming orders from Shopify.
- Click on Save, once done.
You can see the new order owner name added in the Shopify Adapter (https) URL.
Updated about 2 months ago