This section will demonstrate how to cycle count inventory.
- Click on the Cycle Count button on the home screen to begin.
The user can search for a product using the search box.
- The app also supports the ability to either scan units with a barcode scanner. Click on the camera icon to scan the product barcode.
- The navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen allow for searching through multiple pages of the product.
- The app also supports the screen "swipe" function. The screen will move left and right depending on the direction the user swipes.
- If scan units is enabled for Cycle Count then in the Adjusted Qty column you can see the "+ sign" and "- sign" (against each product). Scan the products to adjust the required quantity in the cycle count.
- Next, click on Done.
After clicking on Done when you once again click on the Cycle Count on Home Page and go to Cycle Count, you will notice the status of the product for which you adjusted quantity have turned green.
- If scan units is disabled (Enter Units is enabled), select the product.
- A pop-up black screen will open where you need to enter the quantity.
- The Unit Cost for products (excluding assembly products) can be added or adjusted on this screen.
- The Bin Location can also be added to the product on this screen. If there is an existing bin location, it will be displayed.
- You can optionally add/edit the Barcode associated with the Product. If there is an existing barcode that will be displayed in the Barcode field.
- If it is a matrix product, also select the Matrix variations like - color, size, etc.
- Next, click on the Cycle button.
- To cycle count lot tracked products, select the item in the list.
- Enter the product lot number, expiration date, quantity, and unit cost.
- Clicking the Add Lot button adds an additional line for entering the next lot.
- To delete the line, click the red trash can icon.
- Enter a Bin Location if desired (can update this in "Enter Units" mode only)
- Click "Cycle" to save changes.
You will notice the status of the product for which you adjusted quantity have turned green.
On the top left corner, there is a Show All UnAdjusted Products toggle button. When you enable it, the cycle count feature will display only the product/list of products whose quantity is unadjusted (products without green status).
On the top right corner, All UnAdjusted Products - Set 0. When you click on this button, all the products whose quantity was unadjusted will automatically now be set to 0 and the status of all the products will turn green.
- When the Cycle Counts are complete, select Done or Back to return to the home screen.
- Lastly, click on the Sync Inventory Updates to Back-Office button present on the home page.
Updated over 1 year ago