To import product images in bulk:
- On the dashboard, go to Products -> Products
- The Products List View will open. Scroll down to Product Tools and there click on Import Product Images.
- A pop-up screen will come up where you can either drop files, paste, browse or import images from your device.
Note - Currently, this feature does not support GDrive, DropBox, or link uploads. Due to some reason, it has been disabled.
- As an example - we are clicking on My device and selecting multiple images at a time.
- After selecting, click on Open.
- You can either upload all the files selected by clicking on the Upload files button or if you wish to add more images, you can click on the +Add more button.
- You can also cancel all the selected images or any particular image as shown in the screenshot below.
- You can also edit the file name and description by clicking on the pen icon as shown below.
- Change the product name or add the caption and click on Save Changes.
- After you click on Upload files, the images will start uploading.
- Once uploaded, you'll see 'complete' written.
- Close (x) the window.
Updated 7 months ago