Zapier templates are basically pre-build zaps or connection between applications that helps to automate the workflows in a jiffy.
Let's understand the process by creating a Zap template for Mailchimp:
- When you login to your Zapier account, on the dashboard -> go to Explore.
In the Explore, when you scroll down, you can see the list of apps.
- Search for the app you want to automate.
As soon as you select Agiliron and scroll down, you will find the zap templates that match your selected apps. These are the pre-build connections. Selecting any of these will instantly automate the workflow.
- Let's select Agiliron + Mailchimp.
So here, everything is already set up. Whenever a new contact is created in Agiliron, it will add a new subscriber in the Mailchimp app.
- Click on Try this Template.
- First, you need to choose the account/Agiliron instance by clicking on Choose Account.
- You can give a relevant name to your Zap.
- Here, click on Test Trigger, to see if the trigger is set up correctly.
- After testing, click on Continue.
- Edit the action if needed and click on Continue.
- Choose your Mailchimp account and again click on Continue.
- Here, you need to set up the action and click on Continue.
- In the next step, you can click skip the test or click on Retest and Continue.
- Now when everything works fine, you'll get an option to Turn on Zap. Toggle the button and set it On.
When you go back to the dashboard, you can see the created Zap.
Similarly, you can also create Zapier templates for Google Calendar and Cognito forms.
Updated 11 months ago