You can create an invoice from a Sales Order in the Agiliron System.
- First create a Sales Order as documented in the Section Creating Sales Orders, then follow the steps below to create an invoice for the Sales Order.
- Go to the "Orders -> Sales Orders" tab on the left menu panel.
- Click the "Subject" of the order in which you would like to create an invoice (if the customer has not yet Paid for the order).
- Click the "Create Invoice" button.
- This will create an invoice in the system (that can be found under the "Invoices" tab) and generate an Invoice PDF that can be emailed to the customer directly or saved as a file.
- Once the invoice has been created, this button changes to "Invoice PDF" if you want to generate the PDF again.
- If emailing directly to the customer, the email template that is used can be found in "Settings > Templates > Email Invoice", this template can be customized to the user's business needs (Note: Template editing available in Enterprise and higher editions only).
- This area is also where the URL for PayInvoice will be added so that customers can click on the URL and make a payment on their account. Please click here for more information about this feature.
The created invoice can now be viewed under the "Invoices" tab.
- Here you can select the "Unpaid" custom view to see Invoices that are pending from customers.
- Click the invoice "Subject" to see the detailed view of the Invoice.
- Click the "Export to PDF" button to generate a PDF of the invoice to email the customer directly or save as a file.
- If emailing directly to the customer, the email template that is used can be found in "Settings > Templates > Email Invoice" ,this template can be customized to the users business needs (Note: Template editing available in Enterprise and higher editions only).
- In addition, the user can also add Tasks and Attachments to the Invoice under the "Activities" and "Attachments" sub-tabs.
Updated 14 days ago