Printing Product Barcodes with Specials PriceBook
Products that are on sale or available at discounted or offer price for a specific time period are included in Specials PriceBook with promotional pricing.
Along with the standard PriceBook pricing, users can now select and add Specials PriceBook pricing and get it displayed on the barcode label.
To print product barcode with Specials PriceBook:
- Navigate to Products -> Products on the left menu panel.
- Select products for which you want to print barcode by clicking on the checkbox, preceding the product names.
- Click on the three vertical dots, next to Delete button and select Print Barcode from the drop-down list.
- Print Barcode workflow will start where first you need to select the label type. You can either follow the standard workflow or custom.
- Select Standard -> Next.
- Select the number of copies you want. Either enter a specific number or select quantity in stock (barcode will be printed for the entire quantity of selected product that is available in stock in the location which you choose).
- Select the stock location and click on Next.
- Select the fields that should display on the barcode.
- Scroll down to select the PriceBooks.
- Unlike before, there are 2 PriceBook options - One is Select PriceBook and the other is Select Special PriceBook. Pick the PriceBooks which you want and proceed by clicking on Next.
- Now, select the Barcode label format from the available options and click on Print.
- Preview the barcode label/labels in PDF format which are ready for print.
- In select label type, choose Custom and select the Template type from the available options.
- Click on Next.
- Select the number of copies. Either enter a specific number or select quantity in stock (barcode will be printed for the entire quantity of selected product that is available in stock in the location which you choose).
- Select the stock location
- Pick the Normal PriceBook and Special PriceBook which you want and proceed by clicking on Next.
- Preview the Barcode labels as per the selected template.
- Click on Export to PDF.
NOTE - If you are printing more than 100 copies then the download PDF process will be carried in parts.
For example, let's enter the number - 300, proceed with the process and click on Next.
In the Barcode Labels Preview, when you click on Export to PDF, the multiple files downloading process will start. Generating PDF for barcode 1 to 100, Generating PDF for barcode 101 to 200.... and so on, the messages will be displayed. Download each set and Save it on your device.
In both standard and custom workflow, in the barcode labels preview you will notice the Normal PriceBook value with a strikethrough while the special/promotional pricing will be displayed.
Newly Added - Avery5160 Label Template
Avery 5160 is the new template style added. If you want to print barcodes for your products using Avery 5160 template, follow the steps below:
Avery Template 5160 - Settings
- Go to Settings -> Communication setup -> Product Barcode Label Template
- In the Barcode Label Templates for Products, click on New Template.
- A pop-up window will open. Click on the Size drop-down and select Avery 5160.
- You can make all the other settings like add text, add fields, set grid column size etc.
- Once done, click on Save Template.
By default, the template name is set to Avery5160 and you cannot make the changes.
- Click on Save.
- You'll see a message saying, "Barcode Template Save Successfully". Click on OK.
The New template is now added to the list.
Now when you start the Print Barcode process, as shown above, you can see Avery 5160 added to the template list.
When you choose the Avery 5160 label template, the barcodes will be printed in a horizontal format as shown below in barcode labels preview:
Updated 25 days ago