Next, let's now walk-through the transfer of data from Agiliron to QuickBooks Online for Sales Returns.
The Sales Returns can be found under the "Orders > Sales Return" tab.
In the example shown in the images below, we have one Sales Return.
Details for Sales Return 3474 are shown below.
Now let's go to "Accounting > QuickBooks Export".The "Advanced View" displays by default, in this tab we have control over the returns we sync to QuickBooks.
- The Legacy View tab can be selected and will sync the first 30 returns in the list to QuickBooks, no selection can be made in this view.
Select the "Sales Returns" tab to begin.
- Select the Sales Return(s) from the list to be synced.
- Click the "Sync to QuickBooks" button.
Note: It is important to note here that you do not need to do this for every order. As the orders come in, the system will recognize and keep accumulating them till you initiate the sync.
- Select the "OK" button on the pop-up box that displays.
- A status window will appear with the results of the export. If no errors are found, the message will display successful results as shown in the image below.
Let's shift now to QuickBooks Online.
- Navigate to the "Sales" tab.
- The sales return is displayed.
Let's take a look at the Refund Receipt that has now been created for the customer.
- You can see that all the details have come in correctly - including the Customer Information, the Payment and Shipping Methods, Product Line items, Taxes and other elements of the order.
Updated about 1 year ago