Agiliron has now added UPS Fulfillment as one of the shipping processors. Customer orders will be sent from Agiliron to UPS Fulfillment. Tracking Info can be acquired from UPS Fulfillment for Shipped Orders.
To setup the integration to UPS, we have to complete the following setup steps:
- Sign up for a ups.com profile
- Login with your credentials
- Request for an access key
- Click on Request Access Key button to generate Access Key
So for the setup process in Agiliron system:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Shipping Processors.
- Here you can see UPS Fulfillment, click on it.
- In this screen, you can make the shipping processor Active and enter the App key.
Note - Customer needs to connect with UPS fulfillment service provider to get the app key.
- Once you get the app key, enter it.
- Click on Test Connection.
After entering the correct app key and clicking on test connection, you'll get a message saying, "UPS connection was successful".
- Click on OK.
- Click on Save.
Once this setup is complete, we will be ready to process Shipments via UPS Fulfillment.
Please check out UPS Fulfillment Integration section for details on processing the shipments.
Updated 11 months ago