This feature is turned off by default and will need to be enabled under the POS Configuration tab in the back-office.
- Navigate to Settings > Channels.
- Click the "Edit All" button next to the POS channel of choice.
- Click the "Configuration" Tab
- Scroll down to "Allow Ship Orders" and select "Yes" from the drop-down list.
- Click "Save".
The next time the user logs into the POS, the "Ship" and "Shipping" boxes will appear as shown below.
- Select the "Ship" box to indicate this order will be shipped to the customer. Select a shipping method from the dropdown box if desired.
- The "Shipping $" box allows entry of a shipping value that is added to the total order amount.
- Click "Checkout" to complete the order and submit to the back-office.
The order will now appear under the "Shipping" module in the back-office where it can then be fulfilled and shipped to the customer.
- Navigate to Shipping & Receiving
- Click "Shipping" to view the order in the list.
Note: A shipping address will need to be entered for the customer before fulfilling the order.
Updated about 20 hours ago