Stock Transfer, with this feature, you can transfer particular items/products from your current location to any other location.
- Login to the Warehouse management app account.
- Right on top, you can see your current location.
- Click on Stock Transfer on the home page.
- Once the Stock Transfer feature gets opened, you can see Transfer to.
- When you click on the Select drop-down sign, you can see the list of locations. Select the location where you want to transfer the products.
- Now add the products which you want to transfer.
To add products:
- Enter the product name.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and select products one by one.
- While selecting the products also enter the Transfer Qty for each respective product.
- In case of Matrix Product, you can see an additional Select SKU button under Transfer Qty column, click on it.
- Enter the Transfer Qty beside the Sku you want.
- Click on Save.
- If you want to remove any of the added products, simply click on the Delete icon.
- After the products are added, click on the Transfer button to complete the process. You'll see a message as shown below:
- Lastly, you need to click on the Sync Inventory Updates to Back-Office button on the home page, so that whatever updates you've made get reflected in the back office.
Updated about 2 months ago