- Partial PO Receiving
Sometimes when an order is placed with a vendor, all of the products ordered are not delivered. In Agiliron, the PO can be partially received so that inventory on hand is updated while leaving the outstanding quantities open for receiving at a later date.
Navigate to Shipping & Receiving > Receiving on the left menu panel to begin.
- Select the "Edit" icon next to the PO that will be received.
- Scroll down to the "Product Item Details" section.
- Enter the quantity on hand in the field next to each product.
- Click "Save" to finish.
- When the remaining inventory items arrive from the vendor, the rest of the order can be fully received following these steps from the previous section.
- If inventory items are still missing from the vendor, follow the above steps again to receive quantity as needed.
Updated 8 months ago