This section covers how to receive orders for Serialized/Lot Products.
Select the Purchase Order from the list.
- The user can search for an order by "Vendor Name" or "Order Number".
- The navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen allow for searching through multiple pages of purchase orders.
- The app also supports the screen "swipe" function. The screen will move left and right depending on the direction the user swipes.
- Select an item by either scanning the barcode or selecting the product from the list.
In the Serial/Lot # field, enter the Product Serial Number or the Lot Number in which the product resides.
- Enter the Serial/Lot # for each quantity that will be received. (Scroll down to enter the information for each individual item).
- Pick the Total quantity to receive from the drop-down box.
- Select "Receive" when to save.
Continue to receive the remaining items on the order if applicable.
- The status column will display green when all quantity has been received.
- Click Done to return to the Purchase Order screen.
- The status column will display the green when all quantities have been received for a Purchase Order.
- Select "Done" or "Back" to return to the home screen.
Return to the home screen after receiving the desired purchase orders and select "Sync Order & Product Updates to Back-Office".
Please note: The purchase order status will not update to "Received" in Agiliron until all items on the order have been received.
Updated about 6 hours ago