- Login to your GoDaddy Account (www.godaddy.com) where your domain is registered.
- After logging in, click on the Menu icon and select Domains from the list.
- Domain Manager will open, the registered domain should be here.
- Click on the "Domain" which you want.
- The following screen is presented where you can see complete Domain Settings.
- Click on "Managel DNS" as shown below.
Then, Click on the Add" button to add new CNAME records.
The following screen will be presented where you need to enter/select the following details:
- Select "Type" - Since you want to add the CNAME record, select CNAME from the dropdown list.
- Enter the "Name" field - as prod-ssl-channels.agiliron.net
- Enter the "Value" field - this will be the third-level domain you are trying to add.
e.g. If you want to add shop.yourbusiness.com, enter shop in this field
e.g. If you want to add www.yourbusiness.com, enter www in this field
- Select "TTL" for "1/2 Hour". If a longer TTL is selected, the domain change propagation across the internet will take longer.
- Click on "Add Record" button.
Note: Please expect a delay of 30 min to 24 hours for the routing to take effect and propagate.
Updated about 2 months ago