Packing slips can be printed to assist with picking and packing orders and for providing package content documentation to your customers.
To print the packing slip, navigate to Shipping & Receiving > Shipping.
- Select the checkbox next to the order(s) in which packing slips should be printed.
- If more than one order has been selected, the packing slip for each order will print on a separate page
- Click the "Packing Slips PDF" button.
- Depending on the browser you are using, the PDF's will either download or appear on screen. An example of a packing slip is shown below (this one has been customized to display product images).
- The Packing Slip template can be modified under Settings > Templates, select the Shipping Packing Slip - Customizable template to edit.
- Note - template editing/customization is only available in the Agiliron Enterprise and higher editions.
Updated over 2 years ago