With the stock adjustment feature, users can change the number of units in the stock. Adjustment can be made due to varied reasons like item damage, breakage, transferred, disassembly, unfurnished, etc.
To perform Stock Adjustment
- Login to Warehouse management account.
- On the home page, click on Stock Adjustment.
When the Stock Adjustment opens you can see the products and their details in a tabular format.
- If scan units is enabled for Stock Adjustment then you can see "+ sign" under Adjusted Qty column (against each product) to add quantity to be adjusted.
Note - In case there are many products, you can search a particular product, either by entering product detail like product name or code in the search box.
- If scan units is disabled for Stock Adjustment, select the product for which you want to adjust quantity.
- A pop-up screen will appear where you need to enter the adjusted quantity.
- Next, click on the Adjust button.
You will notice the status of the product for which you adjusted quantity have turned green.
- Next, click on Done to return to Home Screen.
- Lastly, you need to click on the Sync Inventory Updates to Back-Office button present on the home page, so that whatever updates you've made get reflected in the back office.
Updated 2 months ago