- Add Optional Picture and Add Signature
Now while picking orders in the warehouse management app, you can add one or more pictures related to the particular product. Also you can add signature.
- When you select Picking workflow
- Click on the necessary order and then the product.
- When the scan units is disabled after selecting the product you can see a black pop-up screen where additionally with entering quantity and notes, now you can add one or more product images and signature.
Note - Add Image and Add Signature features are also available when you group products by Bin or SKU.
- To add pictures, click on the Add Image button.
- You can either select camera option, click an image using your device camera and upload.
- Select PhotoGallery option, pick image from your device.
You can add multiple images, by clicking on Add Image again.
- Similar to add image, you will find a button to Add Signature, click on it.
- Draw the signature
- If it's final, click on Save or you can click on Clear and draw again.
- When you click on Save, you'll be asked to enter the name of the signee. Enter name and click on OK.
- Once the images and signature are added, click on Pick button.
- Click on Done.
- Then again click on Done and return to home screen.
- Now on home screen, you need to click on Sync Order & Updates to BackOffice to update the pictures in backoffice.
- In your backoffice, go to Orders -> Sales Orders and then click on respective order ID.
- Next, click on Attachments.
Here you can see the images and signature added as attachments.
When you click on the image, the image gets downloaded. It is the same image added in the warehouse management app. The same is for the signature.
Updated 10 months ago