After you have created your reports, you can create a customized dashboard to view the information that is most important to your business.
- Click on the plus icon and select Dashboard Tab. For this example, we will select Standard Tab.
- Click on the folder icon and drag and drop the reports you want to see on the dashboard.
- You can also create multiple dashboards if you prefer so you can view related sales reports in one dashboard while viewing product related reports and charts in another.
- Click the "Save" icon on the tool bar to save changes to the dashboard.
- Once saved, the dashboard displays as shown below.
- The dashboard can be quickly accessed on the BI Module home page by clicking "My Favorites" in the "My Content" section.
- Dashboard shown in the favorites view below, double click on the dashboard to view content.
Updated over 2 years ago