Earlier users were able to send separate emails related to sales orders or shipping to each contact. Now with the enhancement made by Agiliron, users can "select contacts related to each account" or "select all account and contacts".
Let's walkthrough the complete Select Template PDF feature for better understanding.
For Select Template PDF - Sales Order:
- On the left menu panel, go to Orders -> Sales Order.
For Select Template PDF - Shipping:
- In case of Shipping, on the left menu panel, go to Shipping & Receiving -> Shipping.
- In both the cases, select Order ids which you want.
- Click on the 3 dot menu and then click on Select Template PDFs from the options.
- This brings up the dialog - "Select Template" as shown below.
- Click on the template you want from the "Template Name" displayed.
- Print or Email PDF box will pop up, select Email PDF.
- Select Recipients will show up.
- You need to select at least one recipient for these orders.
- Select all Accounts and Contacts button when clicked, 'account checkbox' and ' all the contacts' for that account, for all orders (except 'Assigned to'), automatically gets selected. This will also turn all the rows green.
Agiliron also offers an enhancement for specifying free form email addresses.
Click on select contact of any specific order, and mention email address/addresses on the right panel as shown below to send the sales order receipt.
You can also mention common email address/addresses for all the orders added here by entering the addresses on right panel of Select Recipients (without clicking on Select Contact).
Check the screenshot shown below:
If you are entering more than one email address, separate the email addresses by a semicolon (;).
- After the email addresses are entered, click on Save
- Select the type of email you want to send by clicking on the radio button option (Separate Emails, Single Email - CC or Single Email - BCC).
1. Separate Emails - Separate emails sent to all. Like if you've selected account, contact, and mentioned email addresses on the right panel, then separate mails will be sent to each.
2. Single Email - CC - Email will be sent to the first selected email ID and the rest email IDs will be present in the CC list.
Here, account (Mentor Graphics) will be treated as the first selected email ID, i.e. the email address displayed in To while contact (Miller Tom) and email address in the right panel ([email protected]) will be in CC.
3. Single Email - BCC - Email will be sent to the first selected email ID and the rest email IDs will be present in the BCC list.
Here, account (Pope & Talbot) will be treated as the first selected email ID, i.e. the email address displayed in To while email addresses in the right panel ([email protected], [email protected]) will be in BCC
- Once everything is set, click the Email PDF button to trigger the whole process of sending the email.
Updated over 1 year ago