Revising an eBay Listing
"Revise Listing" allows for revisions of existing eBay listings. These revisions have to operate within a defined set of permissible eBay rules which can be found at http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/edit_listing.html. To revise a listing follow the steps below.
- Go the "Channels > eBay" tab and select the listing(s) for revision using the left column checkbox.
- Click the "Revise Listing" button
- This will take you to the eBay Listing page with all the fields filled in as in the original listing. This screen behaves the same way as the original listing as seen in Section Listing Products/Items on eBay above.
- Make the necessary changes to the listing field choices and click on the "Verify Revise Listing" button to check if eBay permits the changes
- If you get a positive response back from eBay (listing is highlighted "green" ), then click the "Revise Listing" button to submit the listing revisions to eBay. If the response is negative (listing highlighted in "red" or "yellow" , click the "Status" button for details of the problem identified by eBay.
Updated 4 months ago