If you have not installed WooCommerce plugin, please follow the steps below to install WooCommerce in WordPress.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel
- Follow the "Plugins" menu and select "Add New"
- Search for "WooCommerce" plugin
- Install the WooCommerce plugin.
Once WooCommerce has been installed,
- The Agiliron WooCommerce API Plugin should be installed.
- The Agiliron WooCommerce API Plugin (a zip file) can be downloaded from here (requires WooCommerce 2.4+).
- Then follow the steps below.
- Note: If you are installing an update to the Agiliron WooCommerce API Plugin, and have downloaded the new version (using the link above), then
- "Deactivate" the existing "Agiliron WooCommerce API Plugin"
- then "Delete"
- and follow the steps below to "Add New".
- Then click on Upload Plugin and follow the steps.
Once Agiliron WooCommerce API Plugin has been installed,
- We need to enable WooCommerce for API Access
- Please follow the steps below.
- Note the API Keys for transfer to Agiliron.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings.
Updated over 1 year ago