Inventory for multiple products can be transferred to another stock location in one action using the Bulk Transfer feature.
- To begin, navigate to Products > Products and select the checkbox next to the products to be transferred.
- Click the "More Options" icon and select "Bulk Transfer" from the list.
- Make the appropriate selections to the fields on the following screen.
- Transfer From - this is the stock location in which the stock is being transferred from.
- Transfer To - this is the stock location in which stock will be received.
- Products - selecting the magnifying glass will allow the user to change the product(s) in the list, or select multiple products to add to the transfer.
- Transfer Quantity - enter the qty to be transferred.
- Add Product - select additional products.
- When all of the information has been entered, click the "Transfer" button to proceed.
- A pop-up box will appear, select "OK" to continue with the transfer.
Bulk Inventory Transfer for Matrix Products
Follow the instructions from above, once at the Transfer Order screen, notice the different options under "Transfer Quantity".
- For Matrix products, click the "Select SKUs" button to select child SKUs that will be transferred.
- By default, the quantity displayed on screen is the Qty in stock less Qty on Sales Order. Scroll down to see additional child SKUs in the list (if applicable).
- Enter the desired quantity to transfer and make sure to enter zero or leave the qty fields blank for the products that do not need to be transferred.
- Click "Save" to continue and close this box, then click "Transfer" to continue.
Once the transfer has been made, an entry is automatically added to the "Shipping & Receiving > Shipping" tab to "ship" the inventory out.
- Selecting the Subject will display the transfer details. The sequence of products in the Ship Order created for the transfer sorts the Products alphabetically by Product Code.
- Select the checkbox next to the transfer and select "Manual - Mark Orders Shipped".
- Click the "Process" button to mark the entry as Shipped.
- Note: For Lot tracked and Serialized products, a lot number or serial number must be entered before shipping. Please see this link for instructions on editing the ship order to add this information (scroll down to the middle of the screen to see the process).
- Once the shipping is completed, an entry will automatically be added to the "Shipping & Receiving > Receiving" tab to receive inventory at the location receiving the transferred inventory.
- Select the checkbox next to the transfer and select the "Mark Orders Received Button" to finalize the transfer.
- Note: For Lot tracked and Serialized products, a lot number or serial number must be entered before receiving. Please see this link for instructions on editing the order to add this information (scroll down to the middle of the screen to see the process).
Updated over 2 years ago